Uttarakhand Science Education and Research Centre (USERC) was setup in 2005 by the Department of Information and Science Technology, Government of Uttarakhand as an autonomous organization. It was created with the mandate to bolster scientific temperament in Uttarakhand. To this end, it has been making intensive, across-the-board efforts to support education and promote career prospects in the realms of Science and Technology. USERC is dedicated to motivating and developing academicians and students through its involvement in teaching and training students for research in science and technology, including computing. A large part of Uttarakhand consists of difficult to very difficult terrain and includes fragile ecosystems that cannot be disturbed due to ecological constraints. This has led to the state being unable to fully adopt the traditional approach for pursuing the goal of economic growth and development. Consequently, Uttarakhand lags behind many other parts of the country in the quest for growth and development. In this milieu, inculcation and nurturing of scientific temperament and technological savviness is crucial for the state being able to progress on the path of economic growth and development. USERC works towards creating the necessary infrastructure and developing meaningful programmes for the state by extensively interacting and collaborating with national and international institutions and experts. The Centre is developing a synergetic network with many academic institutions located in the state and outside. It is also conducts various outreach programmes and co-curricular activities for reaching out to the community, all across the state.
- प्रो0 (डॉ) अनिता रावत ने उत्तराखण्ड विज्ञान शिक्षा एवं अनुसंधान केन्द्र (यूसर्क) के नये निदेशक के रूप में कार्यभार ग्रहण किया March 3, 2021
- MADHAVA MATHEMATICS COMPETITION January 11, 2021
- प्रो0 एम0पी0एस0 बिष्ट द्वारा यूसर्क के नये निदेशक के रूप मे कार्यभार ग्रहण किया गया November 27, 2020
- Applications are invited for Junior Project Fellow (Himalayan Junior Project Fellow- HJPF -01) October 29, 2020
- परिणाम – पेंटिंग एवं स्लोगन प्रतियोगिता August 3, 2020